Friday, April 01, 2011

What Happen To Islam In Malaysia???...

Who am I to talk about Islam? I guess my level of knowledge about Islam is good enough to teach myself and my family. Teaching others? Far qualified. Therefore, I still need to learn more through those alim ulamak, tok-tok guru dan ustaz-ustaz. Learning is a continuous process till the day, the hour, the minute and the second you are called upon by Allah S.W.T.

However, in this very country, Malaysia Negara Islam as it is called, those alim ulamak, mufti, tok guru and ustaz are not sharing the same opinion/view on Islam itself which has resulted a confusion for layman on the street like me.

Citing example:
  1. Dato' Mashitah used to make a statement that it is okey for women to be a prostitute for the sake of "cari makan" for her family. Well, are you telling me that prostitute is legal in Islam. Then, why so many women being caught and charged in court.
  2. There was a fatwa that smoking is "haram" but only in certain states, meaning to say if you want to smoke, go to Perlis as it is not "haram" there.
  3. Now, Perak declared poco-poco is "haram" but other alim ulamak are saying "harus" and urge other states not to ban the dance. Later, Mufti of Perak was quoted saying poco-poco still can be held but with different song namely joget or zapin.

I do not want to question their qualification or the poco-poco itself. What make me confuse is that there are so many fatwas issued by those alim ular-mak but only restricted on certain areas, condition and stuff like that which seem like political motivated.

It is not a big surprise when many young muslim are now partly murtad when christian is quietly intoxicating their mindset using psychological warfare strategy in telling those youngsters to leave Islam which is "memeningkan kefala".

There is only one Al-Quran, I repeat only ONE!!!... Why can't all alim ulamak share a common opinion/view?

Oppsss, I forget. That is a sign of Kiamat when alim ulamak become ULAR-MAK. I hope not a PUKI-MAK....

No comments: