Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Have A Break. Have A Jokes...

Don't think about BERSIH or KOTOR issue too much. Laughter is the best medicine. Have a break and continue to think the next cause of action later on with fresh mind towards designing better & best strategies.

A woman goes to the Doctor, with bruises on her face.
The Doctor asks: "What happened?"
The woman says: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes
home drunk he slaps me around.
"The Doctor says: "I have a real good cure for that. When your husband come s home drunk, just take a glass of water & start swishing it in your mouth.
Just swish & s wish but don't swallow it until he goes t o bed & is asleep."
Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh & reborn.
The woman says: "Doctor that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished with water. I swished & swished & he didn't touch me!
But Doctor, how does the water do that?"

The Doctor says: "The water does nothing at all ...except it's keeping your mouth shut....that does the trick...."


No comments: