Wednesday, March 09, 2011

How To Be Thankful...

Someone ask me whether I'm still in service.
If he read my profile, that someone is so stupid to understand it.

Someone ask me whether I receive a pension or not.
So what, whether I receive it or not, what seem to bother that someone. People receive pension because they are entitle to it. Maybe he is so envy for not getting the pension.

Someone ask me to leave this country for not being thankful (bersyukur) to the KERAjaan.
I hope that someone can tell me how to be thankful to KERAjaan otherwise he needs to leave this country too.

  • Does criticizing your KERAjaan and the corrupted leaders for their wrong-doing is considered NOT BEING THANKFUL?
  • Does having a firm stand in protecting our rights is considered NOT BEING THANKFUL?

Oppsss, acting like a cow to agree on everything that is wrong is considered BEING THANKFUL.

I'm so sorry to that
someone for being so naive in politic which has 1001 kind of perception. I rephrase it... Politic is about perception. Or maybe he has some kind of mental problem till his ability to think and make a conclusion has gone. Or maybe he is too blind to see what is happening around him. Or may be he is in denial syndrome without realizing it.

And that someone is... jeng jengg jenggg!!!


nazaucis
(You can read what he said by clicking his name)







No comments: