Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Medical Break Thru...

Further to my recent posting on volunteer required and medical check on eyes & brain, I have received numbers of respond vide e-mail from people who are willing to sign-up and share their medical report.

Upon using a very high frequency ultra-scan equipment and my expertise in analyzing the respond plus reading their medical report couple with some volunteers especially from malay political party that still using bahasa penjajah tapi kecoh pasal bahasa kebangsaan, I have managed to capture the real working brain of them.

I am glad to share with all readers photo of their brain which reveal that the said brains are working on same rhythm and same structure.

Any other medical practitioners wanna do further examination of the brain? Be my guest.

Now, go back to work!!!...

6 comments:

Othman Juliana said...

hahahahhaa~
terima kasih sebab buat saya terkekek2 gelak :)

**mana la dapat gambar-gambar ni semua ya? ;p

The Story Teller said...

Capt'n

Mula mula lambat juga nak faham
bila sudah faham gambar tu...
maka saya pun
ha ha ha ha

Good one Captain

Naik ikut naik Tanker boleh? nak merasa macammana adik saya rasa he he

Kamal Sanusi said...

Hi Ju,

Laughter is best medicine.

Alidyangon

Just to kill my time despite so much work. Currently I'm on container ship as First Officer. Maybe in future when I'm being promoted to LNG ship, I will invite you officially.

F.Y.I, Container ship ni standard dia rendah skit dari tanker LNG. Mcm bawa Boeing 737 ngan 777 atau 747. Tak cukup hours susah nak bawa yg besaq2.

The Story Teller said...

Aye aye Captain Skipper

Boss, nak minta email boleh?, nak bagi nombor phone

Othman Juliana said...

wahhhhh~ saya pun nak email.
nak hantar kad! wink!

Kamal Sanusi said...

You may contact me via orgtanjung@gmail.com