Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I'm Also Confused...


Maybe this anak toyol and all members of "parti melayu yg menggunakan nama bahasa penjajah tapi kalut pasal bahasa kebangsaan" could give some answer on this matter which was published in The Star Online here...

I copies and pasted the said article as I could understand how lazy this people to surf the link, not to mention reading it.

IT IS quite upsetting to read about the illegal sand mining in Selangor but the most recent expose about the Lot Kambing Susu is most disturbing.

I used to go fishing in that area and this particular sand mining operation highlighted by former Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Khir Toyo has been going on for more than 10 years.

They have been polluting the area for so long and I wonder why is he only now exposing this activity.

If what those people are doing there is illegal, why was there no action when he was Mentri Besar?

CONFUSED,
Petaling Jaya.


But I guess, they could not answer because they don't understand English. Anyone could give a hand to those lembu in translating the article???...

No comments: